Wargo French Singer’s Alternative Dispute Resolution ("ADR") practice was developed to assist our clients in managing conflict in today’s litigious business environment. Many companies are learning the hard way that a successful organization must be able to respond to all business disputes promptly and effectively. The existence of claims and litigation should not be the only reason to consider ADR. Proactive solutions, such as implementing an effective ADR program and enforcing existing contractual obligations through ADR processes, can substantially reduce the likelihood that your company will face future lawsuits, multiple-plaintiff claims or class actions.
Wargo French Singer specializes in working with organizations and their legal departments to deliver a full array of ADR services. Our services include:
- Designing, implementing and administering conflict management programs including the development of ADR programs, early case assessment and litigation management programs.
- Representing clients in domestic and international ADR proceedings such as mediations and arbitrations.
- Representing clients in state and federal courts in actions to confirm arbitration awards pursuant to federal and state laws.
- Representing clients in state and federal courts in actions relating to the enforcement of arbitration clauses.
- Acting as a certified arbitrators and mediators in a variety of commercial disputes.